HYH#51 IFBB Pro Quincey Whittington on success, suicide and “Elephant Head”
Jul 2nd, 2020 by hyh
In this episode, I speak with IFBB Physique Pro Quincey Whittington. I love this guy’s attitude and honesty. This was a fun conversation and very inspirational. We talk about becoming what you believe, success, what that means as well as life’s disappointments and suicide.
HYH #51 Quincey Whittington
- Becoming pro and the “Challenge”
- Becoming what you believe
- Challenges to competing and success
- The “WHY”
- Success and meaning
- Making a difference with the kids
- Football and the NFL
- Living for others?
- Disappointment and suicide
- Being emotional (good or bad?)
- Kai Greene
- Whats next for Quincey
- “Elephant Head”
- “Why I don’t want to be known as a bodybuilder?”
- Who is Quincey Whittington then?
- @quinceywhittington_ifbbpro IG handle
*Please send in any topics you wish me to cover or guest suggestions. Nothing is left off the table! And if you appreciate what I am doing on this show, please share it with a friend or two!
*Please support the my show at: https://patron.podbean.com/tadayoshi (be a patron and get advertising each episode!)
*To watch or listen to any of my shows, see these links on my link page in my IG bio (@TadtheDietCoach or @HandleYourHigh ). Or go to (links for iTunes, YouTube, Podbean and Spotify): https://linktr.ee/tadthedietcoach
*If I can be of service please email me at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!