HYH #60 with Adam Eskow and our unspoken agreements
Oct 19th, 2020 by hyh
Released HYH episode #60 with my Adam Eskow. We had a wonderful conversation about how we form beliefs and decisions! This was a great conversation! What a great guy!
- HYH #60 Adam Eskow (Unspoken Agreements We Make With Ourselves)
- Adam’s backstory and dentistry
- Dental dreams!
- the career refocus
- Digging deep on the inside
- Social roles
- Toxic masculinity and men’s roles
- Safety in conversations
- social norms and evolution
- How do we form beliefs
- We are a machine
- How we make choices and decisions
- Finding meaning in any work we do
- fulfillment comes from within
- There is gold dust in all our experience
- What do I really want
- Team vs the individual (goals and outcomes)
- Do we know who we really are?
- beliefs are decisions
*Please send in any topics you wish me to cover or guest suggestions. Nothing is left off the table! And if you appreciate what I am doing on this show, please share it with a friend or two!
*Please support the my show at: https://patron.podbean.com/tadayoshi (be a patron and get advertising each episode!)
*To watch or listen to any of my shows, see these links on my link page in my IG bio (@TadtheDietCoach or @HandleYourHigh ). Or go to (links for iTunes, YouTube, Podbean and Spotify): https://linktr.ee/tadthedietcoach
To listen to this episode on the web go to:
*If I can be of service please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!