#57 Jake Kelfer Elevate Your Network
Aug 14th, 2020 by hyh
HYH episode #57 Elevate your network for success with Jake Kelfer! Jake is a best selling author and creator of an NBA combine for aspiring players! We had an exciting and powerful talk about how to really influence and elevating listening and goal achievement. This one is a must listen!
- NBA aspirations background
- Working for the LA Lakers
- Jerry West and stories
- Personal questions
- writing best selling books
- the Business of people
- Created a basketball combine
- Dodgeball and the Lakers
- making others feel important
- social media and making others feel special
- Being an influencer and being an influence
- Purchase is based on emotion justified by logic
- Power of listening and asking questions
- Listen with the intent to understand
- Validate to understand
- Being in the present moment
- Roller coster experience
- Breaking down goals into small actions
- Elevate your network (book)
- Free copy of book!
- Business of people
- The we is greater than me
- A WE mentality
- @jakekelfer WWW.jakekelfer.com
*Please send in any topics you wish me to cover or guest suggestions. Nothing is left off the table! And if you appreciate what I am doing on this show, please share it with a friend or two!
*Please support the my show at: https://patron.podbean.com/tadayoshi (be a patron and get advertising each episode!)
*To watch or listen to any of my shows, see these links on my link page in my IG bio (@TadtheDietCoach or @HandleYourHigh ). Or go to (links for iTunes, YouTube, Podbean and Spotify): https://linktr.ee/tadthedietcoach
To listen to this episode on the web go to:
*If I can be of service please email me at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!