#34 HYH with Alan Stein Jr.
Apr 20th, 2019 by hyh
Episode #34 of “Handle Your High with Tadayoshi.” In this episode I speak with motivational speaker and coach Alan Stein Jr. We talk about his new book.
HYH #34 Alan Stein Jr
- Who is Alan Stein Jr (“Raise Your Game”)
- What are your “basics” in order for you to get better in your life
- What is the most profound lesson that was the most exciting when you heard it
- Who is your “ideal” champion
- The Basics make you successful
- Being a listener
- Purposeful Practice
- Awareness of improvement
- List Back
- Being coachable
- Fall in love with the process
- Excuses (own them)
- Championships traits
- Limiting beliefs
- Genetics and excuses
- Emotional Quotiant vs IQ
- Self Awareness
- Social media and technology
- morning routine
- What is your biggest challenge?
- What is your biggest blessing?
Please support the my show at: https://patron.podbean.com/tadayoshi (be a patron and get advertising each episode!)
To watch or listen to any of my shows, see these links on my link page in my IG bio (@TadtheDietCoach or @HandleYourHigh ). Or go to:
*If I can be of service please DM me!
If anyone knows someone that can help me get my next cool guest for my podcast “Handle Your High with Tadayoshi” please DM me! I am always on the lookout for great guests for my show!
#podcast #HYH #realtalk #Tadayoshi #podcasting #mindset #attitude #tadthedietcoach #positivemuscle #mindset #nba #motivation #alansteinjr