#29 HYH with George Brown
Apr 5th, 2019 by hyh
Episode #29 of “Handle Your High with Tadayoshi.” In this episode I speak with George Brown! We talk about Arnold Classic, upcoming shows, winning mindset, meditation and self respect! Loved talking with George, what a good dude!
HYH #29 George Brown
- Arnold Classic reflections
- Change coaching to Mandus Buckle
- Size in physique division
- Evolve and adapt with the industry
- The strategy of Men’s Physique
- state of mind
- Comparing Mike Davies and Mandus’ coaching styles
- Good and Great
- What drives George
- Why me?
- Winning and Losing
- Going to jail in 2016
- The learning time in 37 days in jail
- Phenomenal will
- Mom and Dad
- Don’t dump your trash on me
- Jeremy B issues
- mindfulness and meditation
- Self respect
- Giving energy away, making people feel good
- The Secret (changed his life)
- Changing my life
- Biggest life challenge
- Biggest Blessing
Please support the my show at: https://patron.podbean.com/tadayoshi (be a patron and get advertising each episode!)
*If I can be of service please DM me!
If anyone knows someone that can help me get my next cool guest for my podcast “Handle Your High with Tadayoshi” please DM me! I am always on the lookout for great guests for my show!
#podcast #HYH #realtalk #Tadayoshi #podcasting #mindset #attitude #tadthedietcoach #positivemuscle #bodybuilding #ifbb #bodybuilding #history #arnoldclassic #georgebrown #kinggeorge #mrolympia #physique #mensphysique #olympia